Sunday, September 30, 2007

My first Deer!!

Tonight on my way home from a colleague's clothing show, I killed my first deer. Not with a bow or gun, but with my car. I am o.k., and the car seems to be too. I am going to have the alignment checked and be sure nothing under the hood is damaged. It still runs fine, but won't hurt to check. It sure was scary at the time:(. I'm glad the kids weren't with me either, more explaining that we don't want to have to do, at least not now.
Jay's been hard at work on making our retaining walls for the front flower beds this weekend. While the boys enjoyed helping dig as daddy put the pavestone bricks in. I'll try to post pictures later as we get a little more done. Have a great week!!:)

2 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Sorry to hear that!! Glad you're ok...

Traci K said...

Yes, sure glad you're ok, Shauna! Guess that Uncle Jeremy has had experience before with the deer thing, so it must run in the family!:)