Friday, April 18, 2008

Week's end...

I am so glad today is Friday!! It has been a long week... a parent has been up in arms over nothing and drained me!!! It was finally resolved today with my elementary principal holding a conference with the parent. The workers are coming tonight and will be with us until Monday. They are going to start gospel meetings this Sunday at our house and have them through May. I've told them I am not going to fuss at all, I know that sometimes they like to just have some space. They go on Saturday's and have a study with a girl at the nearby college campus who is here from China going to school. We won't see much of them on Saturday, so we'll have some time to get those weekend chores done. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Maybe I'll get some pictures will the girls are here.

No comments: