Wednesday, April 2, 2008

WOW, what talent!!

Mom forwarded this to me today and I just couldn't resist posting it. These little girls range in age from 8-13 and can they sing!! Truly talented!! They are the Cactus Cuties from west Texas.

Speaking of Mom, she is doing very well. The boys and I spent the week with her last week and she improved a lot. She is still uncomfortable at times and taking pain meds. some. The doctors have told her she may have discomfort for as long as 4-6 weeks after her surgery. This Friday will only be three, so she is doing really well!!! A home health nurse is still coming out to the house 2-3 times a week to assess her and help with her colostomy. She hopes to have her second surgery in early June. She has been such a trooper!! I don' think I would be doing as well as she is!:) I have quite a few pictures from our time with her and I'll post them soon hopefully. :) Enjoy the video!!

1 comment:

ShareandRemember said...

That is really nice. And amazing!