I realize I am one of the few who has not posted seven things about themselves. I have friends nice enough not to tag me, but I guess it is my turn. I have learned neat things about all of you so......here goes my seven.
Seven things you might not know about me:
1. I love being a wife and a mom!
2. I love being a teacher, especially at my new school!! It is a "dream world".
3. I learned to play the violin as a teenager, but haven't played in years!! Makes me sad to think about it....I guess there is only so much time in the day when you are a mom and teacher. I hope someday I 'll have time to play again.
4. I didn't get my first kiss until I was almost 18 years old!! And no, it wasn't from Jay!!:)
5. I have been happily married now for 10 years!!
6. I always wanted three children, but I am so content with my two precious boys!
7. I HATE to empty the dishwasher!! My mom and mother-in-law say, if I had ever lived in the days of NO dishwashers I wouldn't complain at ALL!!:)
If you are like me and haven't posted 7 things about yourself.....if I can, so can you!!