Thursday, September 4, 2008

All Grown Up.....

Today was the first day of preschool for Bryce. He wasn't really cooperative for this picture, but it still is cute!! At 7:00 a.m. I don't know that I would be very smiley either...what was I thinking! ;) What happened to my little boys???
Bryce has already made his mark in his class(I am not surprised;))......his teacher came to me with this funny little situation. They were finger painting today and she asked Bryce to use his "painting finger". He looked down at his hand puzzled and said" My mom told me not to get myself dirty!". She told him that they would wash his hands when they were finished and that mom would think that it was o.k.. He looked at her and said again, " My mom doesn't want me to get dirty, I think it would just be better if you got me a paintbrush!!" So, he painted his picture with a paint brush instead. Getting his way already!!!:)
While in the bath tub tonight I asked Bryce if he was tired. He responded with this explanation, " It(being tired) is just getting too hard to fight, I can't keep squeezing it out!". I have felt this way before, but he explained it so simply!!:) I love his silly humor and explanations!!:) Tomorrow is the teddy bear picnic.....look for pictures in the next few days.

4 comments:

All American Family said...

ahhh...the honesty of kids is so refreshing! (Until they tell you your feet are fat!) ;)

I don't think I would have been to smiley at 7:00 AM either Bryce!

Al and Jill said...

Looking so big!! Love Bryce's comments!! He is so hilarious!!
Can't wait to see you soon!!

BJKK said...

That is a cute painting story!

Renita said...

Cute, cute story!! I love those times! :)