I love this time of year for several reasons.
1. As one of my students said yesterday...you can just smell "fall" in the air!
2. Apples, my favorite fruit are in season(Mcintosh, to be exact).
3. Conventions are getting near!! I am so in need of them this year.
4. I love decorating my porch and pots with mums, pumpkins, gourds, pansies, kale, etc.
5. The cool mornings and evenings motivate me to walk ALMOST everyday.
Unfortunately......fall also brings sickness, raking leaves(unending when you have a forest of trees around your house), mice in the laundry room(my Laundry room is off the garage outside), and dark mornings making it so hard to wake up!!