Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well remembered!

What a wonderful birthday I had this year! I was remembered by so many friends and my family! I feel very lucky.....even if it is 33 years!
I received this beautiful basket at school from a group of mothers who want to remain unknown, but love to spoil us on our b-day's. WOW!! I could hardly believe it....a potted orchid, 10 snickers bars(my favorite), a Circle E candle, a $25 gift card to Wal-Mart, and a wonderful note of appreciate and admiration! I couldn't have asked for a better day...my students wrote me darling cards, notes, and letters wishing a happy b-day and telling me how much they love me! Makes my heart go pitter patter(not as much as my own boys though;)).
Tonight, Jay took me out for my b-day with the boys(a day late because he had to go out of town last night). We had a nice time and enjoyed the evening!


The basket was wrapped so nifty....I didn't want to unwrap it!

The beautiful orchid!



2 comments:

All American Family said...

The Orchid is beautiful! How thoughtful. Glad you were properly spoiled. ;)

BJKK said...

How nice to have people do such thoughtful things for you! I love orchids too.