Friday, May 8, 2009

Job Description: MOM

Today I went to Dessert with Mom in Bryce's preschool classroom. They had yummy punch, cupcakes, and cookies. Bryce made a hand print tile for me. I now have a set because Lane made one last year! Someday I'd like to incorporate them in my back splash in the kitchen or bath! Below you will see the portrait of me Bryce painted, pretty but do I always look that green?? Look closely at his interview!! Son, I love you for thinking I am so young!! Rollerskating??? I haven't done that since middle school!;-) Someday I will look back at this picture and laugh, and probably cry! Precious moments and memories!!




My mom is 24 years old.
My mom cooks the best macaroni and cheese,
My mom goes to school when I am at school.
I love my mom because she goes rollerskating with me.
My mom loves me.

Pretty table spread..the cupcakes were scrumptious!


Proud of his artwork for MOM!



No comments: