Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Minute......

All day Friday I was thinking it would be relaxing to take the fifth wheel to a nearby state park for the wknd. Jay has been away from home so much recently and will be for awhile, I hesitated to ask him......but I did and he said call and get a spot. So at 4:30 Friday I reserved a spot and threw clothes, food and other essentials into the trailer and we left at 6:15. It has been a nice relaxing wknd, no alarm clocks, swimming, fishing, walks, playing at the playground, naps, and late night talks under the stars!! Making such good memories with the boys. I forgot my camera of course.....so sorry no pictures. I have to say I was much less stressed gettting everything ready in an hour than having weeks to get ready!!;-) There is always a Wal-Mart or store nearby for what you forget! So glad we did this! Hope everyone else has had a great weekend.