Monday, December 31, 2007

Year end cleaning.....

For some reason I have been motivated the past three days to finish projects that have been on the list for AGES!! I was deep cleaning the boys' rooms when I decided that I would rearrange things for a change. I put away their spring/summer clothes in those giant XXL ziploc bags. I am saving their best clothes for my nephew, Grant. While I worked, Jay finished some things on his list.....hanging our closet doors(4 sets). For the past 4 months our closets have been open for everyone to see!! This has bothered me, so I thanked him more than once!!:) Thanks again dear!!
Today, Jay and I painted our bedroom and removed and cleaned our windows, including the storm windows. What a nasty, awkward project!!! I guess thats why it isn't done more often. I swear our room seems 10 times brighter. Now.... we need to do the boys' windows?!!!
I'll post pictures of our room when the curtains and pictures are hung.
This is Bryce's room. It has the construction theme.
Just to let everyone know, we didn't steal the sign below. If you can believe it, we found this under our upstairs carpet used as a floor board this summer, when we recarpeted the house. Strange what some people use when they build a house.;)
This is Lane's room. He collects airplanes.



His desk is over 100 yrs. old. It has the holes for the ink wells.
Thanks Nana for finding this!!



2 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Wow, you got a lot done!! The boys rooms are so cute too. I like the desk and table, very nice pieces!

All American Family said...

Happy New Year!

Kristen, David, Jacob

(looks like the boys have nice rooms - very cute!)