Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Neat Stuff!!

For all my fellow blogger and scrapbook friends, just wanted to share this with you. If you like to use neat clipart and lettering with either, you'll be excited to know that http://www.letteringdelights.com/ is having a Dollar Sale on tons and tons of their inventory. You simple purchase them and download them to your computer and their yours Forever!!:) My new header is using letters from their site. Thank you, Stacy for introducing me to this several months back. It has been so fun to use and wanted to share it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your header! Thanks for sharing the link. I'll have to take a look after Benjamin goes to bed. I forgot you had lived in FL - neat that you can go back this summer. Andrea

All American Family said...

Very cute Shauna...thanks for sharing! Have fun in NO this weekend. ;)