Thursday, December 18, 2008

Children's Museum

For Lane's Christmas party this year the Kindergarten went to a near-by children's museum! Bryce and I meet Lane there. OH what fun mommy and her boys had together!!! The boys are already asking to go back.
The museum Chefs! The boys spent most of their time in the Kids' Cafe. I sat at the bar and they served me everything from coffee to crawfish and pie! Lane even took my order and used the cash register to take my payment. It was so fun to see them interact with the others kids in the cafe. I was very well waited on!!





Weights center...Lane and I spent a good bit of time balancing the two sides!



Lane had been wanting a microscope, so he was thrilled to use one to look at leaves and bugs!




Bubbles!! Bubbles!!







The Gigantic mouth!!!!
The boys spent sometime brushing the teeth with small brooms, very cute idea



Busy brushing!!




Lane spent a lot of time at the pulley station.




Lane was very fascinated as he watches the tornado...





Fun in the ambulance with their friend Dylan who also lives just around the corner from us.









The boys both enjoyed the virtual canoe!








Mrs. Claus reading a story to the Kindergarten.

1 comment:

Al and Jill said...

What fun for the boys!! We would have loved to watch them explore!!
Can't wait to see you on Sunday!!