We are still kickin', just living a fun, full life! Here are just a few things we have been doing the past three weeks.
* Three special mtgs. & company~ such wonderful messages of encourgement!
* New bunkbed for the boys~ It is working like magic for Bryce...no more bad dreams and sleeping through thunder and lightening!!
* My birthday! A wonderful weekend with my parents here. Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro was so scrumptious! My new favorite place! ( Thanks Mom and Dad for the special treat!)
* Festival piano competition for Lane~ scoring a SUPERIOR +! We are so proud of him!!
* Baseball evaluations/practice~ both of the boys are playing baseball for the first time in Little League.
* A pitching machine on the way for the boys~40 mph balls are harder to hit than you realize after dad's slow pitching!
* Planting in the garden: With potatoes already in the ground, we will soon be able to plant corn and tomatoes. Summer vegetables are like nothing you can get in the store!! Yum!
Just two weeks until Spring Break! Looking forward to that!