After having several surgeries, I have come to some conclusions:
* It is never simple, like the discharge papers say.
* I forget just how weak I get each time.
* Somehow I always manage to get sick to my stomach, either from the anesthesia or the medication, which makes me worship the *throne* in some way.
* All your dignity is lost.
* Thankful for family and friends who help out in every way.
* And many other things my mind is too doped to think at this point!! :-)
But in the end, all this will pass and life goes back to normal and Iwill forget just how crazy it all was.
I am so Glad for Jay, mom and the boys helping me out! By summer's end I will be good as new!!