Friday, March 13, 2009

And then there were two......

........it just so happened that the boys are both spending the night with two different friends tonight. This will be the first time for them both to spend the night away from home(not G and G, Nana and Paw paw, or Aunt Dana). I think I am more worried than they are!!;-) Lane will only be a mile or so away and Bryce just about 15 minutes. So if we have to make a last minute pick up, it won't be that far. They are both having a ball tonight bowling and romping at the Jungle Gym.
So I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself as I left school......no tag-a-longs, backpacks to lug, whining, or giggles in the backseat. So of course it was on to Wal-Mart for groceries....why is it we can't every go a week without Wal-Mart??

Now for the better part: Jay and I met and ate at a yummy restaurant for supper! As we left he said what are the plans for the evening?........go home clean up the kitchen and go to bed???? I giggled.....I don't know..we don't get to do this very often so we are just enjoying some quiet time by the fire. Tomorrow Lane and his friend will come back to our house for some fun here. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

All American Family said...

ahhh...enjoy! And get of the computer young lady!! ;)

I'm waiting for the putty stuff to dry now so I can sand down the wall again...I DO NOT like the person that invented paneling and thought it would be a good idea to put in houses!!